Replica of this highly durable and popular peanut roaster Cretors introduced in 1930's This roaster is built with timeless beauty that has never gone out of style.
Roasting process is a simple batch-roast and serve process. It will roast 7-8 lbs. of raw peanuts in 45 minutes, and warms pre-roasted peanuts in 10 - 15 minutes.
Roasting drum stops rotating when the sliding panel is pushed up.
The base provides warm product storage. Warmer can be purchased separatey. An optional heating system can be added to keep product warm.
1. Light highlights the roasting process
2. Panel slides after loading nuts.
3. Roasting action can be seen through glass front.
4. Cabinet divider included to seperate product
5. Stainless steel construction
6. Control switches for heat, light and warmer
7. Adjustable temperature control dial allows the user to set the roasting temperature
8. Optional heating system can be added